Sunday, July 8, 2007

nose grab

I finally finished the shot called nose grab. It's a pretty sweet shot. The guy takes a 9 stair rail but flips his board by the nose with his hand before he hits the rail. I didn't even notice it the first time I watched the shot because it's so dark and the quality of the rip is so bad. But I realized most other people probably wouldn't notice it either. Especially if they only watched the film once. So I decided to make the hand grab one of the elements highlighted with red.


The skating was good but the shot was much more difficult then I had expected. I started the shot because it was short and it was dark. I needed to see how a dark shot was going to turn out. It ended up being a serious pain. I had to redo it 3 times and I'm still not completely satisfied with it. But I have to keep moving because I spent almost 3 days on the shot and it was only 24 frames. I got through the shot paul man in 3 days and that was 131 frames.

No comments: