Monday, July 16, 2007

more footage

While I'm back I need to re-shoot a couple shots and get a number of shots I was not able to get the first time around.

Re-shoot
- monuments (with skaters)
- marble ledges at Freedom Plaza
- Freedom Plaza surfaces (with steady cam rig)
- dolly shot of streets (wider, try different lenses)
- pan from Capital building to Freedom Plaza surface
- street signs

Shoot
- DC flag
- Freedom Plaza engraving on the southwest corner
- Empty Freedom Plaza
- U St skate park
- subway
- Adams Morgan (low priority)
- Pitcrew store

I'm hoping this will cover it because this will be my last time I'll be in D.C. until Thanksgiving (if I come home for Thanksgiving). I plan to be finished with this film by the end of 2007 so I don't know if shooting again over Thanksgiving would even be practical. I might be able to do one or two shots that late but I definitely don't want to unless I absolutely have to.

No comments: