Sunday, July 1, 2007

where I'm at

In the Spring of '07 I hoped to have my film fully edited and ready to begin the rotoscoping process by the beginning of the '07 Fall semester. I'm very have to post that I'm ahead of schedule. Right now I have a full rough cut of my film and have identified exactly which shots need to be reshot or replaced. I'll be heading home for the first time this year very soon and will be able to address those shots when I get there. I already have my music in place and am starting the process of getting the rights to the songs. My interview is edited and in place as well. I've also already started rotoscoping shots and as of right now I have 3 fully completed shots.

I'm very pleased with the progress I made in June. It was a productive month to say the least. Not only did I get myself ahead of schedule on my film but I was able to redesign my personal website, make a new resume, create a demo reel of all my most recent work, design DVD labels, covers and business cards.

No comments: